Lindsay Mann is an experienced director, cinematographer, and editor. He has filmed features, shorts, commercials, and music videos in New York City since 2005, and has worked with The New York Times, Sports Illustrated, and Vice Magazine. His cinematography has appeared at SXSW and the American Pavilion Emerging Filmmaker showcase at Cannes, and his commercial work plays regularly on cable channels in New York.
Lindsay has shot Bruce Springsteen in Asbury Park, assisted Haskell Wexler, ASC on a feature, and ran film on Martin Scorsese’s documentary “Shine a Light” about The Rolling Stones. Lindsay studied Directing and Cinematography at Boston University. He lives in Brooklyn with his wife and toys, but their hearts reside in Maine.
Beechwood Film, LLC. is a Brooklyn-based production company making commercials, promotional films, and music videos. Their work includes directing, cinematography and editing, even film scoring. Beechwood Film is 98% organic. The rest they stole from Kubrick.
Director/DP on this web spot for Dannon's Danimals Crunchers
• Established full-service production company focusing on commercials, music videos, and
• Collaborated with Pull-Start Pictures, to produce a series of 8 short profiles on farmland conservation for the Maine Farmland Trust: www.meetyourfarmer.org
• Director and Cinematographer on feature films, commercials, promotional films, and music videos
• Located and digitized footage in a variety of formats from an extensive stock catalogue
• Edited screeners and maintained internet display for clients (ABC, NBC, Universal)
• Independently photographed small library of stock footage for use by major clients
• Assembled lighting and grip packages for major feature films and commercials
• Organized and delivered equipment to sets across New York and New Jersey
• Accompanied truck and van packages as an operator and swing grip
• Collected and organized film release information at the Cannes Film Market
• Managed daily office and met with Producers and Directors
• Collaborated with partner to publicize U.S. national film festivals and promote Film Finders website
• Bachelor of Science in Film and Television
• Concentration in Cinematography and Directing
• Collaborated with Center for Job Creation and Environmental Protection to raise capital and build a
new grade school for local children
• Created lesson plans and taught 50 first-graders in mathematics and English
Lindsay Mann — email@example.com — (610) - 613-8322